Friday, January 29, 2010

Say hello to arrival

A die hard follower of many blogs, from fashion and beauty, finance, decorating, renovation, DIY and many many more...I thought it was about time that I start my very own, not that my life is that important that someone else wants to read about it- but hey, I do it so why not.

Although I know about zero regarding blogging - how to create a fauncy *pronounced fauhncee* headline or text, I suppose it just may be quite boring for a little while.  I'll more than likely post outfits of the day (ootd), pictures of my decorating and renovating extravagazaaa's at home and random bullshicky I see around me that I find interesting enough to share with others

And for what it's worth - Maria is my alter ego est. about 4 years ago in Maryland on Route 95
 Oh, and for shits and giggly's here's a picture of the hubbs and I on the plane headed to Mexico for our fabulous honeymoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment