Monday, May 10, 2010

Manday

Happy Manday to all my lovely followers.  I hope that all my mama readers had a wonderful day yesterday, I know I did. 

I received blueberry pancakes and fresh fruit...although not in bed, on the couch - which is equally as good because frankly, I wouldn't eat in my bed. 

I was then treated with a mini-shopping spree which turned out to be a jackpot day of quick shopping with my own mother.  In about 2 hours, I turned out some realllly cute stuff.  Went home with a pair of sandals, wedges, 5 dresses, 1 belt, 2 tops and a pair of shorts -- all for $250!!! I'll do IRL pictures when I wear them.  Unfortunately its a bit chilly today in Jersey and I couldn't wear any of my new spring/summer stuff. 

Me and mama then topped off the afternoon with a fabulous pedicure which we both were in desperate need of and came home to a feast of lemon/dill fish and king crab legs -- way to go hubbs ;)

...awfully, I further capped the night off with a DQ Brownie lovers blizzard cellulite special but hey, it was Mother's Day I deserved it.

How was your mother's day? What did you do for your mutha?

And of course, Manday.  Featuring the very late, great and handsome Heath Ledger:



 


No comments:

Post a Comment