Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Wedding Possibilites?

No my friends, not me...no wedding possibilities for me - I've already drained my savings for that big shindig...less than a year ago!

A friend of mine is getting married at the end of May and I am really looking forward to dressing up! I desperately want a one shouldered dress that I can wear again and have put together the following polyvore sets.  Let me know what you think? Which one should I choose?

Not to mention...all of these dresses are less than $100 which I love.

There's the 2 french connection dresses:



Then there's the Asos Options:




Lastly, these 3 options




I know what you're thinking - a lot of the same style dress...but that's what I'm looking for.  Personally, I think I'm gearing towards the last black one with those fabulous heels.  But I also adore that nude dress AND the coral one...help me decide!!

No comments:

Post a Comment