Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Dare to Wear -- What a stud!

 few weeks ago I declared Fridays as my 'dare to wear' day...showcasing fashionable items that I love but just feel I'm just not ballsy enough to.  Today's edition is studs and although they were a Fall '09 trend  it appears they are still in and I'm ready to embrace. I think what 'scares' me the most about studs are that they seem harsh and not very feminine (which is a major factor in my style).  You have to really pull together the right balance to get studded items right and don't go overboard, your wardrobe should not double as your weapon.  I'll admit I'm not ready to dare into major studding and will (right now) work the most flirty/feminine studded pieces, but hey we gotta start somewhere

So, here we are polyvorin it studded style (all items under $50, too - well the blue dress is $68, but close enough)




WHERE you WEAR these items will be a major factor in being able to pull them off.  I would never wear studs to work or even to an upscale restaurant.  I think studs are better left for bars, nightclubs and any night on the town, hence why my picks are for 'out' outfits

Happy Friday followers! Thanks for reading, have a fabulous weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment