1. NO, I have not been going to the gym in the mornings - why you may ask??? Because HUBBS GOT CALLED BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot Woot - shout it out - woot woot
2. I am totally, ridiculously stressed about my real estate exam. The pre-tests are ridiculous they ask the most off the wall nonsensical questions that you'll NEVER ever use in real life - why on Earth do you bog down my mind with uselessness.
I w i l l p a s s t h i s t e s t w i t h f l y i n g c o l o r s
3. Kohl's purchase - bust. Nothing fit the way I hoped it would. Everything was cute but ehh didn't look so hot. I plan to try on some different sizes with different shoes, accessories etc. IN the store to achieve better success. Lauren Conrad I have not given up on you my dear
4. I'm going strong without meat - feeling better than ever!! Not gonna lie, I was craving chicken yesterday but didn't do it. I am enjoying this.
5. Spring is almost (officially) here. 2 more days. Oh and guess what? I wore flip flops yesterday!!!! yay
Now I am very excited for this weather, but am prepared for much rain because according to the good ol' Farmer's Almanac its gonna be a wet one this year. So in anticipation of same, I plan to purchase one of these lovlies:
Second pair - Aldo Sliney currently on sale here for $39.98
Use promo code VIPOFFER for free shipping :)
As enticing as the first pair is, I may just end up playing it safe with the cheaper shoe - who knows, maybe hubbs will let me splurge ;)
Of course, coupled with:
Old Navy Belted Trench can be found here for $49.50 and use your ON card and receive $10 off using the promo code THANK YOU
And topped off with this:
Aldo Zenon can be found here for $42 which is a STEAL for this uber cute bag in my opinion
On top of the free shipping promo code above for Aldo - sign up for their e-mail list and you'll receive a coupon for 10% off
Now tell me that wouldn't make rain look fabulous!
If I had it my way; however, I'd be rockin out in the rain like this:
This stylebook makes my heart skip a beat, those Loubs are seriously orgasmic. I need those in my life.
And I want to give a big shout out to my girl Dona (that's Doh-nya, hehehe) for passing her insurance exam, she is now officially licensed to do biz in the State of North Carolina - you go girl!!
If you need Aflac insurance, let me know - I'll hook ya up.