Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh my Oscars

Oh how I love the Oscars...well actually the show itself kinda bores the crap out of me but like most women I favor the E! Pre-show with the lovely Giuliana Rancic and Ryan Seacrest :) Super unfortunately I missed the pre show this year because the husband has torn my bathroom to shreds and I spent most of the day yesterday cleaning up construction mess off my floor

D O N ' T    F R E T   P E E P S   I  C A U G H T   U P   O N L I N E   T O D A Y  . . . YAYY

I must say I am overly excited that my favorite bitches were the best dressed.  Just bask in the gorgeousness...
I am most certainly going to post about this woman very soon.  Her fashion sense is unbelievable.  She always dresses the part, looks her age and does it with impeccable class and glamour. 

Check out these earrings...145 carats.  That's right One Hundred freakin Fourty Five ::::sigh::::
Up next is the very lovely Miss Maggie Gyllenhal.  I think she looks ah-mazing enough said

And her disgustingly hot brother...I mean, c'mon now

(photo courtesy of Just Jared)

I <3 this dress big time.  I'm a huge sucker for ruffles and I adore the color nude so this is a home run in my book.

Did we even expect Carrie aka SJP to not look fab (although hubbs is lookin a bit old my dear):

Good Job Cam, good job.
I am shocked that Miley Cyrus looked so gosh darn good:

And for the inevitable fashion MISSES:
Charlize...How on Earth can you be so beautiful but go so wrong at the year's biggest event? why why why why?
Anna Hendricks it looks like you're wering your grandma's nightie and the shoes are terrible
MC - I've been thinking for quite some time now that you have a Rx pill problem a la Paula Abdul and this outfit solidifies that assumption
Mo'Nique - its not because your big because I've seen you pull of some really gorgeous gowns but this one is just a bit too ill fitting for my taste and the pointy bun hairdo has got to go
yucky and yucky, enough said.

oh and here's another couple yucks to add
Stay tuned tonight for the great Joan Rivers, Jay Manuel, Giuliana Rancic and my personal fav Khloe Kardashian Odom on Fashion Police which is tonight at 10pm EST on E! for a hilarious wrap up of the whole gig. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment