Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Inspiration

There are so many levels of inspiration out there...Personally, I am inspred every single day by someone or something, well every single moment really.  My family inspires me, my husband inspires me, my friends, my boss and even fellow bloggers.  Inspiration is technically defined as stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity and when you pick apart each word of the definition it is easier to realize how often you are inspired.  You don't have to accomplish life goals or create something life changing to put inspiration to use; think about it - what stimulates your mind to a high level of feeling? Or what stimulates your emotions enough to result in activity? Almost everything, right? Here are my biggest inspirations in life and what they directly inspire me to do or feel...

My Son, Justin.  
This little booger right here is the epicenter of my inspiration.  Just looking at him each and every morning inspires me to be a better woman all together.  He drives me to succeed in life and pursue each and every dream I've ever had.  He inspires me to have better morals and to be a role model.  I inspire to be not only a better mother, but a better person all together - there's nothing like making your own children proud of who you are and when he gets older I want him to think that way of me.  Basically every success that I've had over the last 4 years is due to him...and he doesn't even know it yet!


My Husband, Justin.

There's definitely something to be said for a man who chooses to put up with me (for life).  I am not an easy person and this man right here does the best job possible! He is the greatest husband and he would do anything in this world at a drop of a dime for me.  He has the kindest heart and he inspires me greatly to be a kinder, gentler person, his ways of dealing with issues so gracefully and not making a mountain out of a mole hill are truly inspirational, I hope that over time I can be as generous and loving as he is.  



My best friend Jess. 

She inspires me for reasons that I find hard to put to words.  There has always been a very special bond between her and I and we've always seemed to be so freakishly similar in every single way shape and form that its funny how she inspires me considering we're practically 2 of a kind.  She has a personality practically identical to mine although she carries this level of class that is a force to be reckoned with...the thing is, I don't think she even tries - at all.  Its just second nature to her.  She's very outgoing and does what only she wants.  I inspire to obtain not only her classiness but her abundance of confidence that she carries with ease.  Not to mention she's as fit as can be, so she is definitely inspirational on the fitness level. 

While I have sentimental inspirations I, of course, have superficial ones as well.  I am inspired by celebrities, designers and even store window displays.  Here is a snapshot of some of my superficial inspirations:



I am a big analyzer of everything, I try to see the best of each and every person and every event to derive what may work for me or again, inspire me to do or feel something. I'm always seeking inspiration although it does not seem hard to find.  It's what you make of it, really. 

Lastly, I'll share some of my favorite blogs that inspire me on many levels:
and most recently, I found Fit for Fashion which should definitely cause for inspiration

What or who inspires you? Your career, your life choices or even what color you paint your nails? I'd love to hear about 'em!



2 comments:

  1. Aw - thanks for the shoutout! Your son is just precious.

    I take inspiration from my family, friends and just about anything interesting and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww- I just found your blog through Fit For Fashion. Both FFF and Coley are 2 of my inspirations and now You have become an inspiration! Your family is adorable and your post made me smile! I take inspiration from my family (which includes my very own little booger) and life as it happens through and around me! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete